Tuesday, December 6, 2011

ASSALAMUALAIKUM


Yes my dear friends/students! English is something fun to be learned. There are lots of ways to learn English. For example, we can learn English even by listening to music. We listen to music almost every time. Besides that, most of us love to watch movies especially English movies. By watching movie, you will be able to listen to the actors or actresses dialogue and the way they pronounce words correctly. In addition, by watching movies and listening to music also can help us improving our English by enriching our lexical items or known as vocabularies.

Basically, this blog is made for students from standard 4. Somehow, for those who are not standard 4 and want to improve their English and if only my blog is helping you to do so, you're welcome to join us and keep visiting this education blog. Lastly, I would like to apologize if there is any mistake that I have done in this blog, and I do really hope you can give me feedback by leaving some comments.

1 comment: